Dark theme

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Is it possible to select a "dark theme" for Gatefans?

When viewing the forum on my phone while in bed, either before going to sleep or after waking up, I find that my eyes are annoyed by the large amounts of white on the screen, even when the brightness is already turned way down. All this white is lighting up the room as well.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Is it possible to select a "dark theme" for Gatefans?

When viewing the forum on my phone while in bed, either before going to sleep or after waking up, I find that my eyes are annoyed by the large amounts of white on the screen, even when the brightness is already turned way down. All this white is lighting up the room as well.

I will have to create one. :) Ideas on the colors?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Black is an option. ;)

Is it possible to get a choice like "amber" in addition to "black"? I use Night Mode Pro sometimes but the problem with it is that it's strictly white vs. black, there's no in between option like "blue blocker amber". The strict "black" mode can make some pages hard to read so something a bit more tame might be a good option also. Just a thought.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
My phone automatically filters out blue after a specified time. I'm used to watching Netflix shows with an amber tint now. :)