Checking in

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
How's everyone? Survived the pandemic? we have here.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
If you follow the news it's survival of the fittest. Apparently I am fitter than I thought. :wink:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Hey there! How's things?

SciphonicStranger

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Rac! Sciphonic! So glad to hear from you. :) I am surviving the pandemic, still working from home since LAST March. A year working from home! In many ways its good, in most ways it's strange. Hope you two are doing great.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
It's nice that more of our fam is reappearing. I suspect one the forum refit is complete we will be able to get back into growth mode more.

SciphonicStranger

Rac! Sciphonic! So glad to hear from you. :) I am surviving the pandemic, still working from home since LAST March. A year working from home! In many ways its good, in most ways it's strange. Hope you two are doing great.
I have been working from home for over 10 years due to an office closing and my company deciding that they still wanted to employ me without requiring me to relocate. It was odd at first but now I can't imagine commuting again. I was ready to go, or rather just continue, when the pandemic started. :cool:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
It's nice that more of our fam is reappearing. I suspect one the forum refit is complete we will be able to get back into growth mode more.
Yep, and very soon our staff will be complete for my shift and I will have two days off again! I am currently working a 6-day schedule with two of the days being 12-hour days. I have been exhausted. Once I come back to full speed, this place will get finished.

SciphonicStranger

Yep, and very soon our staff will be complete for my shift and I will have two days off again! I am currently working a 6-day schedule with two of the days being 12-hour days. I have been exhausted. Once I come back to full speed, this place will get finished.

Nice that we can do multi quote here - and I didn't even intend to. :)

I need more new science fiction to look at so I can comment on it. What do you two suggest?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Nice that we can do multi quote here - and I didn't even intend to. :)

I need more new science fiction to look at so I can comment on it. What do you two suggest?
What have you been looking at? Otherwise its hard to know what is new to you?