Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WTF...CAKE????!!!!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I'm rather curious as to how many people have glommed onto Jack's nearly constant fixation with cake.

I know that with my close friends, it is now very common to say "and there must be CAKE!" when we get together.

Anyone else gotten to that point?

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Chicken! More chicken!

Individually frosted miniature cakes.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Put the word "chocolate" in front of the cake and you have me & my friends and family...chocolate cake is a good reason to do ANYTHING!!!!!

Lilith

GateFans Noob
Put the word "chocolate" in front of the cake and you have me & my friends and family...chocolate cake is a good reason to do ANYTHING!!!!!

Because it won't go to our hips since you solved that problem, right?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Because it won't go to our hips since you solved that problem, right?
am working on that diligently...but actually chocolate must have less calories than plain cake right? :icon_e_confused:

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
O'Neill cake quotes (I'm sure there are many more):

O'Neill trying to make a decision: Do you know what it took to get approval for Tailgate Tuesdays? Bra'tac smiles. Will there be cake?

---

Jack O'Neill: Daniel and Teal'c say 'hi'. They're planning a big shindig for you when you're back up and around. There's talk of cake.
Sam Carter: Cake?
Jack O'Neill: My idea

---
Carter: Officially, it’s to chronicle the 1000th trip through the stargate.
O'Neill: One thousand, you say? There should be a cake.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
when ever i think of cake i think of this

[video=youtube;BNjcuZ-LiSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjcuZ-LiSY
But of course!

As my ex mother is law is Church of England/Episcopal/Anglican, it only makes it that much funnier.

"Thank you for flying Church of England....Cake or Death?"

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
But of course!

As my ex mother is law is Church of England/Episcopal/Anglican, it only makes it that much funnier.

"Thank you for flying Church of England....Cake or Death?"

Eddie is a bit hit and miss for me. Sometimes he has me in stitches other times im meh.

Jimmy carr however I could watch all the time. His owning of a heckler is one of my fave 2 mins of tv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ioBZ5fNJO8

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Eddie is a bit hit and miss for me. Sometimes he has me in stitches other times im meh.

Jimmy carr however I could watch all the time. His owning of a heckler is one of my fave 2 mins of tv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ioBZ5fNJO8
Eddie periodically appears here in LA at the Coronet Theatre, where he tries out new material. Tickets normally run about 25 bucks, and there is no reserved seating.

It's a fun way to see him develop stuff for new shows.

Eddie usually leaves me in stitches.

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
There's also this one quote in Redemption where He's with Carter and Carter is frustrated..
CARTER
What about you, Sir? Any ideas? I mean, sometimes you have a way of seeing things at…at their simplest.​
O'NEILL
Thank you. I'm gonna go eat some cake.

One episode later....

CARTER
They're working on lightening the 302, but that's why you're going alone. Believe it or not, every pound counts.​
O'NEILL
Shouldn't have had that cake, huh.​

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
the cake is a lie.
the cake is a lie.
the cake is a lie.
Which makes me think of my daughter telling me about a friend of hers who gave his kid a birthday party with LOTS of friends...

Little darling jumped on the table, yelling "THE CAKE IS A LIE!"

I doubt the child will be having a birthday party with anyone but immediate family for a VERY long time.

No, junior won't be "assuming the party position" anytime soon.

F

Frumenta

LOL Cake or Death. Imagine Rodney asking for cake and getting Lemon Cake.

And after that Wedding Cake Jack should be more careful.