BOSCH on AMAZON

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
BOSCH--after detective Harry Bosch, is a amazon original now in its 4th season

it is "cop" show, but it is not one of those piles of waste like law and order svu or any one of the myriad of cop sows on now

it is very much like COLUMBO or MANNIX or any of those other 70's cop/detective shows

no gratuitous violence or sex. the criminal act is shown at the beginning of ep 1 and from then on, not much violence at all.

Just detective work on the other issues that come up in Det Bosch's daily life

not a hero cop, action adventure show either.

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/...ewal-amazon-season-four-premiere-date-poster/

Last edited:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Haven't seen the show yet but I've read some of the Michael Connelly books. They were okay from what I recall.

i have not read them, but i'd bet that-given the way the shows are made, that it is probably fairly true to the source material

i like how they showed in s1 ep 1 that Bosch has probably the most expensive house for any LA detective from the royalties from a book and movie deal he was involved in. kind of a story in a story type of thing

it is just good, and while you can watch 1 season without watching anything before or after, there is carry over and follow through in between the seasons