Blood and Chrome Trailer

heisenberg

Earl Grey
bastards are removing all of them! :mad:

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
BTW why the HELL would they block a goddamn trailer? i dont get it i thought the whole point of a trailer was ADVERTISING and to generate intrest?

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
BTW why the HELL would they block a goddamn trailer? i dont get it i thought the whole point of a trailer was ADVERTISING and to generate intrest?

Cause they want you to go to one of their sites to watch their trailer? Dunno - in a sane world they would want it everywhere. :P

heisenberg

Earl Grey
It's for licencing restriction.Just like how I can't watch a lot of TV shows from the US/Japan/Canada/UK that are on youtube at the momet.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Syffy has their thumbs up their copious backsides...what can I say?

I'm not a fan of BSG, but I'm less than happy about their track record with series I like...I'm sorry that those who enjoyed BSG are getting screwed.

S

Stonelesscutter

So there will not be a series for this. (not as it looks now anyway) But they will air a 90 minute pilot at some point. But when the heck will that be I wonder. Or will it be a 120 minute pilot? I've seen both mentioned in the linked article.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
So there will not be a series for this. (not as it looks now anyway) But they will air a 90 minute pilot at some point. But when the heck will that be I wonder. Or will it be a 120 minute pilot? I've seen both mentioned in the linked article.

There was never a series announced or approved. Blood and Chrome was always a pilot, for a POSSIBLE series. I hope it is good, because if it can do the pew pew heroes save the day thing, Im there. I need some of that right now.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
There was never a series announced or approved. Blood and Chrome was always a pilot, for a POSSIBLE series. I hope it is good, because if it can do the pew pew heroes save the day thing, Im there. I need some of that right now.

Not enjoying the Whining Dead, huh? Maybe a little ST: Deep Sobbing 9 marathon would cheer you up. :icon_lol: