Battlefield 3- ZOMG...

heisenberg

Earl Grey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VnWCOoD3qc&feature=player_embedded

Mind = blown... OMG...Worth Watching... 1080p

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Wow! The resolution and clarity is amazing!

The last thing I need though is a game that engrosses me so much it causes me to sit on my butt for days at a time, sigh. :(

I LOVE FPS though! Ah, the rifle scope, friend to the friendless. :D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
All the new games are like that.

The last thing I need though is a game that engrosses me so much it causes me to sit on my butt for days at a time, sigh. :(

I LOVE FPS though! Ah, the rifle scope, friend to the friendless. :D

Games are trnding more and more into true virtual environments. The clarity and realism is so convincing that you lose yourself in the game. They are so detailed that even individual blades of grass are moving, leaves and the sounds which are heard whilst you move through the virtual world, and you can see even more when you are just standing still. Most games which are outdoors have a night/day cycle, and also weather changes that phase slowly over gameplay.

Im gonna make a thread about my favorite game of all-time...Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. :)

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Games are trnding more and more into true virtual environments. The clarity and realism is so convincing that you lose yourself in the game. They are so detailed that even individual blades of grass are moving, leaves and the sounds which are heard whilst you move through the virtual world, and you can see even more when you are just standing still. Most games which are outdoors have a night/day cycle, and also weather changes that phase slowly over gameplay.

Im gonna make a thread about my favorite game of all-time...Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. :)

Well we are quite far off that goal still. the biggest development in the Games industri the last few years has been Texture resolution and only slight increse in mesh rez..
But in 10-15 years if computers continue to evolve like they are today we should be able to knock out photorealistic.

oh the hours ive spent hanging around Los Santos As the mighty CJ. anyway GTASA is a brilliant idea for a game A huge world to explore and play around in.. id def want to see GTASA remade in the future with full on graphics and a more realistic enviro and perhaps larger...

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Oh shit...dont get me started!

Well we are quite far off that goal still. the biggest development in the Games industri the last few years has been Texture resolution and only slight increse in mesh rez..
But in 10-15 years if computers continue to evolve like they are today we should be able to knock out photorealistic.

oh the hours ive spent hanging around Los Santos As the mighty CJ. anyway GTASA is a brilliant idea for a game A huge world to explore and play around in.. id def want to see GTASA remade in the future with full on graphics and a more realistic enviro and perhaps larger...

OMG...dont get me started on GTASA! That game is my favorite game of ALL TIME. I have modded all of my cars, so there are real Porches, Mercedes, Jags, Corvettes, Mustangs, Cadillacs, etc. I have all the bells and whistles on, and I absolutely TERRORIZE the entire city, going to all six stars (with cheats on of course). I shoot down the helicopters, blow up all the cars and barrel through barricades....hours of fun!

I can FRAPS a mayhem session and upload it!

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Here is the full uninterrupted 12 minute footage of bf3
[video=youtube;2x-kZma5n94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x-kZma5n94

That audio is as real as you can get...Freaking awesome!