Artic Blast starring Michael Shanks!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Yesterday while Mr. Rac was searching through the $5 movie bin at walmart (he found some great movies for himself- Battle of the Bulge and Crimson Tide to name two) we found many (MANY!!!) copies of Michael Shank's latest movie aventure-- it's an "OMG global warming is destroying the planet" stupid scifi/disaster flick. it hasn't shown up on Syfy yet, but you can get it for $5 at your local walmart! :rotflmao:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Arctic Blast sounds like a mens deodorant scent or a Gatorade sports drink.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Yep - a true face palm flick (as was The Day After Tomorrow and in fact all the Climate Change films have been)...

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yesterday while Mr. Rac was searching through the $5 movie bin at walmart (he found some great movies for himself- Battle of the Bulge and Crimson Tide to name two) we found many (MANY!!!) copies of Michael Shank's latest movie aventure-- it's an "OMG global warming is destroying the planet" stupid scifi/disaster flick. it hasn't shown up on Syfy yet, but you can get it for $5 at your local walmart! :rotflmao:

Lets do a rewatch on this! I can "acquire" it and then we can watch it together. Have you seen it yet? (I think you already have). At least he is STARRING in it. Im not liking that Saving Hope show at all. Too much drama and too much "ghost" stuff in it.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Lets do a rewatch on this! I can "acquire" it and then we can watch it together. Have you seen it yet? (I think you already have). At least he is STARRING in it. Im not liking that Saving Hope show at all. Too much drama and too much "ghost" stuff in it.
LOL haven't seen it -- just remember the press releases some shanks fans at GW were squeeing about. I'm NOT a disaster flick person-- that's hubby's job but even he won't sink THAT low.

I haven't bothered with saving hope- the premise is only meh!

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Arctic Blast is available on Netflix in the US (not surprising :rolleye0014:).

This sounds like a good candidate for our next facepalm filmfest. :pirate: :facepalm:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Arctic Blast sounds like a mens deodorant scent or a Gatorade sports drink.

Bahahahaha! Green for that! These items are all named "Arctic Blast"

Arctic_Blast_Icee_sign-143x226.jpgEFPICCAB1KRSSCA4ND5MYCA8EILNXCAYB0MA5CAXRURJ7CAUD4W04CA7YH83MCA3LZ2PDCAD2RYNTCAF6VQQ9CARRJHSVCAE.jpgresize.jpgU1M1SCAJDH8F5CAGF0BXKCATJED6ECAYKVV28CAGA03K7CA1WYR9NCAN3Z251CAUA3V6HCAJQMOYDCAR9LFAACAIS1LVQCA4.jpg

:lol: Green for you...Great minds think alike.

:icon_rotflmao:

Arctic Blast is available on Netflix in the US (not surprising :rolleye0014:).

This sounds like a good candidate for our next facepalm filmfest. :pirate: :facepalm:

Wow...a Facepalm Filmfest contender? That is pretty low!

kathleen

GateFans Noob
I didn't know what to expect from Arctic Blast, but I loved it. In fact sometimes I watch it for the special effects and definitely Michael Shanks, several times. It may not be to everyone's liking, but I forgot I was watching a movie and the cast took me along for a chilly wind of a movie. :smiley_joy:It is a great movie for a great adventure.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I didn't know what to expect from Arctic Blast, but I loved it. In fact sometimes I watch it for the special effects and definitely Michael Shanks, several times. It may not be to everyone's liking, but I forgot I was watching a movie and the cast took me along for a chilly wind of a movie. :smiley_joy:It is a great movie for a great adventure.

First of all, WELCOME to GateFans, kathleen!

:welcomewagon:

So you have seen it? Obviously so, and evidently multiple times! ") I will definitely give it a whorl. I am also fond of Michael Shanks and I will watch the movie just because he is starring in it. :)