Earl Grey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfHzq10HvEM

What do you think?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
count me in too! :)

Red Mage

Boney
I think this was posted here or possibly SGUS. As someone who grew up with a facination with astronomy, I have a deep admiration for astronauts. This film I feel is insulting to all the people involved with the real Apollo missions. There was so much hardwork and courage involved with those space missions that to make a cheap horror movie based on a fictious Apollo mission is a bit tasteless. However, I'll probably end up seeing this movie in some capacity someday but I definately won't being seeing this one in theaters.

S

Stonelesscutter

I dunno what to think.
I had hoped it'd be more like Apollo 13.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
I think this was posted here or possibly SGUS. As someone who grew up with a facination with astronomy, I have a deep admiration for astronauts. This film I feel is insulting to all the people involved with the real Apollo missions. There was so much hardwork and courage involved with those space missions that to make a cheap horror movie based on a fictious Apollo mission is a bit tasteless. However, I'll probably end up seeing this movie in some capacity someday but I definately won't being seeing this one in theaters.
It was me yes but this is the trailer that's edited and is more mysterious. It's probably a B sci-fi flick lol.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

ever see capricorn one? it's got OJ in it! :P:P

Lilith

GateFans Noob

I agree, they were couragious and a bit crazy which they admitted to themselves. They conquered the unknown and for that I salute them. I won't watch it either. I'll watch instead the origianl NASA file footage of what was broadcasted from the start of the program. I still have the VHS box set of this.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
just saw this one and imo it wasnt bad but it wasnt scary either but def watchable.