Where does season 1 leave us?

V

Victor2407

Victor2407 said:
Where does SGU season 1 leave us? How much did they add to the Stargate saga? How much did the discover, learn or explore? How much has gotten reveiled of the ancients or the ship? - And I don't talk about things like "Let's stop at the McD Planet to grab some breakfast!".
Above question I digged up with Google cached pages. I just found them worth it to be asked again. :lol:

When using Google cached pages, don't click on the large blue search result but on the cached link underneath the result!

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
It left us with a ship that sucks compared to atlantis.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Wandering on the ship in the dark, avoiding the smell of Rush, the sexual noises of the orgasmic duo, and the large breasts of James, hiding Eli's donuts, and listening to young roll the bullets in his hand (like Queeg from the Caine Mutiny). :P :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
yes in the dark... you know how bad the lighting is on that ship... remember it's a darker stargate... :roll:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
AdamTM said:
double pun ftw :mrgreen:
;) hey!!! we need our high five smilie too....*wanders off looking for lost smilies*

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Victor2407 said:
Victor2407 said:
Where does SGU season 1 leave us? How much did they add to the Stargate saga? How much did the discover, learn or explore? How much has gotten reveiled of the ancients or the ship? - And I don't talk about things like "Let's stop at the McD Planet to grab some breakfast!".
Above question I digged up with Google cached pages. I just found them worth it to be asked again. :lol:

When using Google cached pages, don't click on the large blue search result but on the cached link underneath the result!

BORED

Though now the Destiney has an uber purpose next season, with a hint of getting back to Earth (Already you say) it leaves me watching rampant fanboys get over excited on GW over the possiblity's.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
stclare said:
BORED

Though now the Destiney has an uber purpose next season, with a hint of getting back to Earth (Already you say) it leaves me watching rampant fanboys get over excited on GW over the possiblity's.

which brings up the possibility they already know it's a goner...no third season so they are writing the ending NOW!! :twisted:

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
piginpoo said:
It leaves us a few months to sharpen the knives for season two :D

Just can't quit watching can you? :lol:

The repeat cycle here has started and OMG the damn thing was on Friday night. I watched one minute and then realized they were never going to stop shaking, panning, and zooming the damn camera. :<<

DVD time.

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
stclare said:
[Though now the Destiney has an uber purpose next season, with a hint of getting back to Earth (Already you say) it leaves me watching rampant fanboys get over excited on GW over the possiblity's.

;) The squeeing has begun over at Gayteworld. How embarrassing. People acting like fools over such a bad TV show. Manipulated and used as retinal receptors for TV commercials and walking wallets for half season DVD sets.

We need a thread of memorable squee quotes. Why here's a squee right now ... AWESOME! i honestly don’t think i can wait that long - kellx | June 29 @ 3:52 pm :lol: