The Stargate Universe Timeline

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> <div class="dipity_embed" style="width:100%px"><iframe width="100%" height="400" src="http://www.dipity.com/timeline/Stargate-Universe/?mode=embed&#tl" style="border:1px solid #CCC;"></iframe><p style="margin:0;font-family:Arial,sans;font-size:13px;text-align:center"><a href="http://www.dipity.com/timeline/Stargate-Universe/">Stargate Universe</a> on <a href="http://www.dipity.com/" />Dipity</a>.</p></div>

Red Mage

Boney
How does this timeline work? Who exactly adds spots on the timeline? I am wondering because I see the intro for the series Space Cases on there :icon_lol: The series has nothing to do with Stargate although it probably was an inspiration for Brad Wright when creating SGU. The basic premise of Space Cases: A group of kids who initially don't get along find and board a mysterious ship that gets transported half way across the galaxy through a wormhole. Now the kids forced to work together, journey the long distance home on a ship they don't have complete control over while trying to discover its purpose and mission. Sounds a little familar ;). SGU is basically a marriage of neoBSG and Space Cases with a touch of Stargate.

It's spot on the timeline is probably right. In 2006, Brad Wright sees intro to Space Cases and begins peliminary ideas for SGU :icon_lol:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Lol . I loved Space Cases . Watched it with my kids . Haha . Brad got his idea from that show . LOL !!! To funny but so true !!!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
How does this timeline work? Who exactly adds spots on the timeline? I am wondering because I see the intro for the series Space Cases on there :icon_lol: The series has nothing to do with Stargate although it probably was an inspiration for Brad Wright when creating SGU. The basic premise of Space Cases: A group of kids who initially don't get along find and board a mysterious ship that gets transported half way across the galaxy through a wormhole. Now the kids forced to work together, journey the long distance home on a ship they don't have complete control over while trying to discover its purpose and mission. Sounds a little familar ;). SGU is basically a marriage of neoBSG and Space Cases with a touch of Stargate.

It's spot on the timeline is probably right. In 2006, Brad Wright sees intro to Space Cases and begins peliminary ideas for SGU :icon_lol:

People can add events if they are logged in. You can create an account there and then when you come here, you will see the "Add Event" button. The other timelines here are open and you dont need to register. Its cool! I wish more people here would explore whats in the timelines. :)