Love on The Orville set! The Orville Co-Stars Scott Grimes and Adrianne Palicki Are Engaged

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Wow, this was unexpected! The actress that plays Commander Kelly Grayson and the actor that plays Gordon Malloy are engaged to be married.

https://www.eonline.com/news/100644...scott-grimes-and-adrianne-palicki-are-engaged

Kelly_and_Gordon.jpg

How cool is that!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
That's interesting. I wonder how Seth feels about that. :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
That's interesting. I wonder how Seth feels about that. :P

He is going to be Best Man, probably! It will be more interesting as time goes on, how the relationship plays out on The Orville, where Kelly is Mercer's ex wife. I think they are going to introduce a new love interest for him. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
So....the marriage lasted TWO MONTHS and it is over already!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/orville-stars-adrianne-palicki-scott-003606538.html

Adrianne Palicki and Scott Grimes' marriage must have been going at warp speed, because less than two months after they tied the knot, she filed for divorce." Adrianne Palicki and Scott Grimes' marriage must have been going at warp speed, because less than two months after they tied the knot, she filed for divorce.

According to court records obtained by The Blast, Palicki filed documents Monday in Los Angeles to divorce Grimes, who is also her co-star on the sci-fi series, "The Orville."

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
O dear. I hope that doesn't mean trouble for The Orville as well.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
O dear. I hope that doesn't mean trouble for The Orville as well.

IKR? How will they work together? How does that old saying go about love and the workplace? It never ends well.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Well, maybe they are professionals

Or maybe this will fuel some emotionally loaded interactions on the show.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Well, maybe they are professionals

Or maybe this will fuel some emotionally loaded interactions on the show.

I am not past the two months thing. TWO MONTHS? What sort of egregious issue could cause a divorce after only two months? Scott seems like a really nice guy, non-violent. So he wasn't abusing Adrianne. What could it be? I wonder if we will ever find out.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I am not past the two months thing. TWO MONTHS? What sort of egregious issue could cause a divorce after only two months? Scott seems like a really nice guy, non-violent. So he wasn't abusing Adrianne. What could it be? I wonder if we will ever find out.
This is the sort of thing which is speculated about in those trashy women's magazines and I really don't care about peoples' private lives.