Leonard Nimoy Confirms He is Not Retired Anymore

heisenberg

Earl Grey
4d7b9d6620b28-1.jpg

http://twitter.com/TheRealNimoy

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I had heard that he was in negotiations to make further appearances as William Bell on Fringe, so this is delightful news. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Its in his green BLOOD!

No way he was going to retire, and I didnt buy it even when he announced it years ago. Science fiction is in his BLOOD! I even remember him from the original Outer Limits and even The Invaders. Star Trek was his home base. I didnt see much of him in anything else until the Star Trek movie came out in 1979. Obviously, he is one of my favorite characters/actors :)

I had heard that he was in negotiations to make further appearances as William Bell on Fringe, so this is delightful news. :)

He was GREAT in Fringe!

Here he is from the original Man from U.N.C.L.E

leonard-nimoy-uncle-22.jpg

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
No way he was going to retire, and I didnt buy it even when he announced it years ago. Science fiction is in his BLOOD! I even remember him from the original Outer Limits and even The Invaders. Star Trek was his home base. I didnt see much of him in anything else until the Star Trek movie came out in 1979. Obviously, he is one of my favorite characters/actors :)

Those

He was GREAT in Fringe!

Here he is from the original Man from U.N.C.L.E

View attachment 3499

Look at the ears. The man was born to play Spock.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
They pay little homages? to him on Fringe with references to Spock here and there I think.