La Brea

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
The forum structure on this site is broken. Why is there no obvious place on this site to post a thread about a show that is not Star Trek or Star Wars or Marvel? Seems ridiculous.

Anyway, been watching this show with the wife lately. It's an unusual show in that it is quite bad but I still like watching it. The writing is bad, the acting is not particularly great, yet somehow I don't mind putting it on. About halfway season 2 now, I'm guessing, based on the fact that the first season was 10 episodes long. It's somewhat Lost-like, so my wife tells me. I don't remember much from Lost. It wasn't that great. Anyway, anyone else watched this?

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
This show has been renewed for a short season 3, but TPTB has said that if the ratings are strong enough, they will add more eps onto the season... and called it a "fluid renewal"

I had to laugh at that !!!!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Sounds like something that can possibly be adjusted.

Shadow Mann

Staff member
The forum structure on this site is broken. Why is there no obvious place on this site to post a thread about a show that is not Star Trek or Star Wars or Marvel? Seems ridiculous.

Anyway, been watching this show with the wife lately. It's an unusual show in that it is quite bad but I still like watching it. The writing is bad, the acting is not particularly great, yet somehow I don't mind putting it on. About halfway season 2 now, I'm guessing, based on the fact that the first season was 10 episodes long. It's somewhat Lost-like, so my wife tells me. I don't remember much from Lost. It wasn't that great. Anyway, anyone else watched this?
WAY back, when Illiterati was here, she created WAY too many forums, subforums (many empty) and I have not had the time to consolidate/delete all of them. Any basic forum structure ideas are very VERY welcome! Back then, the mobile friendliness was not taken into account. Now, this site is fully optimized for mobile but there are just too many forums.