Is anyone willing to do a review?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Ill do one!

Ill do one, but hopefully not the premiere one...but if nobody wants it I will take it.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Offering to wield my poison pen!

Hey Everybody,

It's that time again, unfortunately. :(

It's been suggested by a few people that we have reviews done for season 2 episode since people liked the season 1 reviews.

If anyone is willing to pitch in and do one or a few (I know, I know, but we'll appreciate you taking a few for the team ;)) - Please post here and let me know.

Cheers.
I'll do one...BEFORE V is opposite it! I must watch V! :D

A question: did SGU°S also review the season 0.5 episodes (can't find them), or was Space the first one?
we did them all...I still have my review for sabotage if anyone needs to read and/or post it.

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

I'd love to do one........... hell maybe even 2 if I'm permitted. I enjoyed writing the one for "Human" but maybe I'll try to write the next one minus the hangover.

JohnSN7

GateFans Noob
I'm willing to do one or two reviews

Hey everybody! I'm willing to do one or two episode reviews depending on the demand. I'll take whichever episodes are not taken. I'll also do one you all want me to do. I'll even bite the bullet and do a review of Pathogen, which is the one Robert Carlyle is directing where everyone visits home (a la Life from season 1).

I'm not sure what the process of putting a review up on the forum and/or website involves. You'll have to tell me what to do to get it to you all, but I can most certainly write a good review. I have experience with writing reviews from my school newspaper.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
If you're passing out assignments, I'll take one. (As a footnote, I have actually done movie reviews, although in hard copy before the time of internet -- and yes, folks, there was such a time, and I am that old. :D)

I used a handout from my daughter's (college) theater class as a template. ;) noooooooooo sabella can't be as old as I am! :D

I'd love to do one........... hell maybe even 2 if I'm permitted. I enjoyed writing the one for "Human" but maybe I'll try to write the next one minus the hangover.

stop taking a drink everytime scott purses his lips. :eek:

Count me in as well. If I vomit while watching the episode it might help with my weight loss :D
sgu= anorexia? I beleive it!

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

I used a handout from my daughter's (college) theater class as a template. ;) noooooooooo sabella can't be as old as I am! :D

Haha, I'd be even more sozzled than if I tried to play the "Withnail & I" drinking game. :D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
NO!

vlcsnap-2010-04-17-01h34m52s72.png

It took a whole month to get that out of my head Rac! :(. Now, I see it over and over...burned into my mind like a hot branding iron in my frontal cortex...the pursing of the lips. :facepalm:. Scott does this hundreds of times in season 1! It is usually accompanied by a slow nodding of the head while the lips are pursed. I actually started counting them. Im calling my therapist....:icon_lol:

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
Hopefully that's all we'll need for the rest of the series.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hahaha. Man, you are in great form lately! These posts of yours bust me up!!!

Hopefully the one that incites the masses to come forth with Flaming torches and pitchforks, to burn the TPTB in effigy. That be the episode where the cancellation, and the cast is given walking papers, mob style..

View attachment 799

Hahahaha!!!!!! I sure hope the SGU fanbois can see that it says Scott and Chloe on those doors and not BJS and Elyse Levesque...they will try to say we are making death threats! The only thing I wish death on is this stupid show, not the actors or people associated with it! I can just see it now, the studio-owned cars will be taken from driveways, locks on studio-financed homes will be changed and studio credit cars will be declined suddenly. Then they receive that dreaded call "We regret to inform you....". BAHAHAHAHA

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Thanks buddy!

Well, this is good. We've got enough volunteers for season 2.0. That's if they're still going to keep going with this half season silliness...

Here's the list:

Episode 01 - Rac80 (lovely ladies first) ;)
Episode 02 - Overmind One
Episode 03 - JohnSN7
Episode 04 - Robbie
Episode 05 - Piginpoo
Episode 06 - Odyssey
Episode 07 - Robbie
Episode 08 - JohnSN7
Episode 09 - US06154
Episode 10 - Sabella (lovely ladies close the deal) ;)

Thanks everyone!!! Let me know if you have any issues with your assigned episode. I'll get the threads started up tonight, but they won't be open for posting until a day before the episode airs.
We can worry about the latter 10 episodes of the season during the mid-season break.

Cheers. :beckettu:

Update:

Pig, I'd put you down for 2 eps since I knew you wouldn't mind. However, since US0 wants to do one, I've got both of you at 1 each now. Thanks to you both. :)

Great assignments. :joy: I cant wait to read Rac80's review of the premiere! But I also noticed you wiggled out of doing a review....cant say I blame you! :icon_e_wink: These reviews may be for SGU's final broadcast season (hopefully). If we see a mid season break, it could be cancelled during that break!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
the training shows

View attachment 798

It took a whole month to get that out of my head Rac! :(. Now, I see it over and over...burned into my mind like a hot branding iron in my frontal cortex...the pursing of the lips. :facepalm:. Scott does this hundreds of times in season 1! It is usually accompanied by a slow nodding of the head while the lips are pursed. I actually started counting them. Im calling my therapist....:icon_lol:
hey show some respect...he went to Julliard to learn how to do that! :rotflmao:

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

Oh good god, I am going to have to be hung over for when I write my review for S02E04, it's another bloody stones/Camille's lesbian lover episode :(

As for S02E07 it doesn't say much at GW other than "There's a great down and dirty fight sequence", could be interesting.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Oh good god, I am going to have to be hung over for when I write my review for S02E04, it's another bloody stones/Camille's lesbian lover episode :(

As for S02E07 it doesn't say much at GW other than "There's a great down and dirty fight sequence", could be interesting.

Well my (poison) pen is ready to go for the series FINAL season premier! :D:D

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

I get to do cloverdale. It could be about a butter factory where all the girls get greased up and slippery

Or it could be a rip-off/hybrid of Emmerdale & Cloverfield "One man's quest to save the small, Yorkshire village he loves from being eaten by a giant monster............ available now in monkey cam!"