Hawkeye

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
The MCU strikes me as being in a state of advanced confusion at the moment. Their streaming series have gotten VERY inconsistent receptions (WandaVision generally favorable, Winter Soldier and Loki pretty negative and Hawkeye seems to be jury still out) and the films have had really tepid box-office with the only real hit being the one where although it has an MCU moniker it was mostly a Sony product (No Way Home). Now they are disrupting their own canon to no real purpose.

Much as I hate reboots I think the MCU needs a full reset button - which SHOULD have happened in Endgame. There is just too much stuff to explain in their world at this point and the movies have become too "insiderish" in that you need to have knowledge of multiplie past films for the current ones to make sense. Ironically that is pretty much what Spider Man just did - Peter Parker is now free to be Spidey without reference to the MCU.
and they could reset it in a way that if you have watched everything up till now you could appreciate it

i dont know their names- but haven't they shown those "big headed" aliens who are apparently in control of some aspects of the universe?

could of had them at ENDGAME say like "no no, dont like it,, erase it all and go back to point X and start over"

like you say, as it is now with all the stories and multi verses and whatever's-- its just a mess

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
this guy, Mr Negativity. He has GOT TO have some serious issues in his personal life if he just cannot find some entertainment value in these shows

and, I am thinking, him and the Fett Bois wanting the 'badass' killing and pew pew, blood and violence; have they led such dull, sheltered, cubicle soy boi jobs that they have had no 'bad ass' of their own in their real lives?

I mean, I was no 'badass' Special Operator or anything in the Army, but I saw and did plenty --I do not need to have a 'fix' sated via entertainment to make up for some choice I failed to make in life and now regret for NOT doing

this whole culture of whining about these shows, bitching about women having "mens roles" in movies, the "Tacticool" culture IRL with 30-40 yr old soy bois buying AR15s, without knowing how to use them, and all the high end accessories to go with it. I dont mean scopes and such-- but the $150 tactical pants, and the $300 sunglasses,, all that to get "the look" fit for a selfie to compensate for that time 20 yrs ago when they told that MARINE Recruiter to F'CK OFF becasue they were 'going places', and now they tell their buddies "I was going join after 9/11 but.."

so now they compensate by bitching and whining about......

HAWKEYE!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUbVAVHNdyo&t=426s