Gauntlet Review

S

Stonelesscutter

By the way, I don't know what is up with the text in Graybrew's review, but when I read it with the Sanctuary theme selected there were seemingly random pieces of text colored black instead of white which made it rather annoying to read. I had to switch to the basic Gatefan theme to be able to read it. I haven't seen a situation like this pop up anywhere else so far and I've been using this theme for a while now.

@Graybrew
I recon you copypasted the review text from some word processor application? Do you have any idea on why certain pieces of text would be marked black?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Well, as long as you are here. You will find good quality posters to debate with. GF and I do not always agree, but we don't fight ....right GF? :rolleyes:

Of course we fight my dear, but there is a world of difference between discussing an idea and ragging on an individual :)
One produces understanding for both sides, one illicits anger and ignorance.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
By the way, I don't know what is up with the text in Graybrew's review, but when I read it with the Sanctuary theme selected there were seemingly random pieces of text colored black instead of white which made it rather annoying to read. I had to switch to the basic Gatefan theme to be able to read it. I haven't seen a situation like this pop up anywhere else so far and I've been using this theme for a while now.

@Graybrew
I recon you copypasted the review text from some word processor application? Do you have any idea on why certain pieces of text would be marked black?

Hehe I saw that too, I just thought it was my dodgy eyes and reading it at 3am in the morning.

S

Stonelesscutter

FH, before you take it anymore please. Don't get me into trouble. :)

What?! That was a completely innocent remark.
Any reading into double meanings and such is your doing, not mine. ;)
I wouldn't dare dragging your exalted thread into FH.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Sorry, just trying to be careful. :biggrin:

Blame me, I'm the one who started complaining about threads up here getting overly "adult"....

G

Graybrew1

Joelist, it is all your fault!

Yes, I agree with him. This is indeed a growing point for this forum, that we all love to hang at. So, I will be happy to chat with you or any others in the more adult subject matter over at the "how's your day" in FH. I would hate to lose potential posters because of risque behavior in the open boards. Fun is fun but Fair is also fair. It is nothing but a click away, I myself am not afraid to jump over there to prevent any problems. But yes, please do not move my review thread there, if they do some will not be able to see it. :rolleyes:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Yes, I agree with him. This is indeed a growing point for this forum, that we all love to hang at. So, I will be happy to chat with you or any others in the more adult subject matter over at the "how's your day" in FH. I would hate to lose potential posters because of risque behavior in the open boards. Fun is fun but Fair is also fair. It is nothing but a click away, I myself am not afraid to jump over there to prevent any problems. But yes, please do not move my review thread there, if they do some will not be able to see it. :rolleyes:

If there are things in there that are best in FH, I would think OM1 has the power to split the thread and take just the "adult" stuff to FH and leave the rest. I know I can do that at my forum using IPB.

S

Stonelesscutter

I'm still not seeing any comments even slightly smelling of flame hell in this thread.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I'm not sure there are, just saying that If there are OM can move just those comments and leave the others.

G

Graybrew1

I'm not sure there are, just saying that If there are OM can move just those comments and leave the others.

Yes, well that's why I kinda stopped the direction when I thought it might be heading in that direction. There is a fine line however, this is not GW. Uncensored and Independent should have a little leeway, we should ask the Mods for a clarification. They are the ones that would know the answer to that , I will listen to whatever they say. Agreed?

S

Stonelesscutter

Yes, well that's why I kinda stopped the direction when I thought it might be heading in that direction. There is a fine line however, this is not GW. Uncensored and Independent should have a little leeway, we should ask the Mods for a clarification. They are the ones that would know the answer to that , I will listen to whatever they say. Agreed?

Guys I find all these comments about wether or not there are or are going to be comments on this thread that would belong in flame hell to be somewhat off topic.
Can we please move them to a different thread? :P :P :P

G

Graybrew1

Guys I find all these comments about wether or not there are or are going to be comments on this thread that would belong in flame hell to be somewhat off topic.
Can we please move them to a different thread? :P :P :P

Good one.

SGU ep , too much Eli, too much sappy music. C.

Better?

LOL

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member

Very much so. We are on the same wavelength on this, and yes mod clarification would be good.