Episode Review: Episode 18: "Epilogue" by Terran77

G

Graybrew1

That wouldn't do you much good.
It has been scientifically researched how men and women use and perceive humor.
Bottomline is. There are very few women that have a good sense of humor. :P

OH No you didn! Smack. :argue: Thems fightin words. And I thought you were intelligent. ;)

Excuse me, whist I go and remove this knife from my back dear good sir. :eek: :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
greybrew rules and stoneless drools!

OH No you didn! Smack. :argue: Thems fightin words. And I thought you were intelligent. ;)

Excuse me, whist I go and remove this knife from my back dear good sir. :eek: :rolleyes: :biggrin:

you can use my whip!
emevilgrin49.gif

As to women having a sense of humor...of course we do...otherwise there would be far fewer men in the world today....
191059.gif
see stoneless knows he's safe....well he hid all the sharp implements in his house I see! ;)

G

Graybrew1

you can use my whip!
emevilgrin49.gif

As to women having a sense of humor...of course we do...otherwise there would be far fewer men in the world today....
191059.gif
see stoneless knows he's safe....well he hid all the sharp implements in his house I see! ;)

If we did not have a good sense of humor , the human race would end. Because we would not be willing to procreate with any of them.

:vala-newanime007:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
If we did not have a good sense of humor , the human race would end. Because we would not be willing to procreate with any of them.

:vala-newanime007:

Exactly!
smhalloween2.gif

Leo(T.C.K.)

GateFans Noob
Good review and you pointed out the flaws very nice, but....I noticed one sentence was unfinished in the original description.

This one:

Rush uses a "highly advanced material" he found on Novus to fix the Oxygen
scrubbers, stating that it will last for years to come. They plan to take Yaozu
and the colonists to the expedition planet, and Volker reflects to Rush that "it
must burn you up, that we survived and did just fine without you." Eli hasn't
yet found the ALS cure, either in the Novan or Ancient databases. TJ

It ends with TJ, seems unfinished or cut off.

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
Good review and you pointed out the flaws very nice, but....I noticed one sentence was unfinished in the original description.

(...)It ends with TJ, seems unfinished or cut off.
Whoops! You're right. I've fixed it, thanks for mentioning it! :)

Glad you enjoyed it. :)