Episode Review: Episode 16: The Hunt

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Makes one wonder what they spent all that production money on.

Leo(T.C.K.)

GateFans Noob
Wow I wasn't here for some time it appears, didn't even notice that time flied so fast.
Well there were more errors than that, such as Rush's wife sudden change of actor from the first ep where she is seen on a pic with Rush etc and all that happened in a single season and both that and the forest car were in one episode even. lol

S

Stonelesscutter

Wow I wasn't here for some time it appears, didn't even notice that time flied so fast.
Well there were more errors than that, such as Rush's wife sudden change of actor from the first ep where she is seen on a pic with Rush etc and all that happened in a single season and both that and the forest car were in one episode even. lol

Are you sure you aren't confusing Rush's wife with the woman in the wheelchair?

Leo(T.C.K.)

GateFans Noob
Yes I am sure. We screencapped it before. It was all different actress. Rewatch the pilot, when he brings up that old photo of his wife and then watch Human where is she again but played by different actress, I beleive it was human. But yeah pretty sure about that.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Yes I am sure. We screencapped it before. It was all different actress. Rewatch the pilot, when he brings up that old photo of his wife and then watch Human where is she again but played by different actress, I beleive it was human. But yeah pretty sure about that.

Nope, you're right. The initial photo of Rush's wife and the actress who played her in "human" and the bridge interactions are different people.