Breach - Amazon Prime trash cinema

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Amazon Prime has a lot of stuff, and some of it (like The Expanse) is pretty good Then there are the "movies" that turn out to be an insult to direct to video - like Breach. This film features a plot that is a mesh of Alien and The Thing, terrible acting from pretty much everyone (especially Bruce Willis), erratic pacing and to boot it all feels really cheap, almost like a bad fanfic.

In all honesty, if you want a movie like this that is underrated and actually pretty decent try Pandorum. But skip Breach...

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Amazon Prime has a lot of stuff, and some of it (like The Expanse) is pretty good Then there are the "movies" that turn out to be an insult to direct to video - like Breach. This film features a plot that is a mesh of Alien and The Thing, terrible acting from pretty much everyone (especially Bruce Willis), erratic pacing and to boot it all feels really cheap, almost like a bad fanfic.

In all honesty, if you want a movie like this that is underrated and actually pretty decent try Pandorum. But skip Breach...
Thank you for this heads up! I almost watched that.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I had hopes, but alas it didn’t work out. Sometimes I find better stuff though, like Crossworlds or Trancers. It’s a crapshoot.