BOSCH, excellent crime drama, returning soon

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Very good show, reminds me a lot of something in between good 70's american detective shows and the stuff the British make

new season started yesterday- S7

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
really good season, looking forward to the next installment.. which begs the question- why start a whole new series? why not just go to a season 8?

what our they going to call it other than "bosch"?

also

i dont recall any of the other seasons being dated. liked how this one was set in january 2020. gave a reason for why no covid restrictions in the filming are visible and, gave TPTBs a 'pass' from dealing with all of the shit which was 2020-- riots ,pandemic, etc

and Maddie's potential career choice--- a few season's back, i forget what exactly, but some interaction in a scene between her and Bosch gave me a inkling she would maybe choose either her Mom's career or one of her Dad's

and, given the time setting of the ending- jan 2020, that license Bosch is seen applying for is probably going to take longer than 8 weeks given what happened in real life, be interesting to see where they pick up in the new show-- mid pandemic or "now"

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Well that "new series" came out, called "BOSCH ;LEGACY" and it is the exact same show

only thing different is his job-- same characters, continuations of the same cold cases, and other constant plot points, still a GREAT SHOW

on FREEVEE which is a part of AMAZON prime just totally free with ads (this used to be imdb tv) and a few amazon originals now call it home

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxHjLPDVSko

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Well that "new series" came out, called "BOSCH ;LEGACY" and it is the exact same show

only thing different is his job-- same characters, continuations of the same cold cases, and other constant plot points, still a GREAT SHOW

on FREEVEE which is a part of AMAZON prime just totally free with ads (this used to be imdb tv) and a few amazon originals now call it home

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxHjLPDVSko
was a great Season.. looking forward to the next

i really do not know why they had to go and do the whole "new series" thing; must have been some contractual thing with the author or something

@Quetesh