Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I'm sorry to say it, but what a shit movie. More than two and a half hours of woke. A ridiculous story, this time not only pandering to black but also to Latin-American people. And of course the girls, particularly black girls. There's lots of strife going on, boring. The first movie was good. This does not do it justice even in the slightest. Then there's all the attention brought to the fact that "the black panther is dead", because of the actor Chadwick Boseman who starred in the first movie passing away. Yeah, it's sad that he died, of course. But the amount of attention that was spent hinting to that fact between the lines was way over the top. They didn't even explain how and why the character died in this movie, they just stated that he had died. Bleh, I hope I'll be able to scrub the bad taste of this out of my brain soon.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
O, I forget to mention, because there was so much suck to think about. The young black student girl who was the only person in the world who could design a vibranium detector, she was flying around in an Iron Man like suit of her own making. Bleeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Yeah, this movie was an insult to the original Black Panther film. If they did not want to recast T'Challa then have an actual death occur and some type of rite and contest to earn the Black Panther mantle.

There are good reasons that MCU Phase 4 was a disaster in quality terms and even boxoffice wise it was "meh" at best. And this movie is like a microcosm of what has gone wrong.