Aquaman is coming....

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Dec 21st there will be excited women in theaters everywhere watching a semi-clothed Jason Momoa in Aquaman!:anim_40::anim_40::anim_40::anim_40::anim_40::beaten::beaten::beaten:

Yes the trailers look interesting.

A few weeks ago, a friend was visiting and we discussed movies we had recently seen. She's my age and was DROOLING over Jason Momoa in Justice League. :anim_40::anim_40::anim_40::anim_40: She went on and on and wondered if he had acted before. I calmly walked to my DVD collection and put in SGA season 2 episode 3 (Runner) and her jaw dropped. She said- "now I know why you loved this show!" :D

So be prepared for happy women everywhere Dec 21st. What a Christmas present!:SmileyLaughingTears::SmileyLaughingTears::SmileyLaughingTears::SmileyLaughingTears:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
It's amazing how certain women will only watch something if there is eye candy in it. Like my stepdaughter. Doesn't matter how dumb and stupid something is.

That's not a comment on aquaman by the way.

Dec 21st there will be excited women in theaters everywhere watching a semi-clothed Jason Momoa in Aquaman!:anim_40::anim_40::anim_40::anim_40::anim_40::beaten::beaten::beaten:

Yes the trailers look interesting.

A few weeks ago, a friend was visiting and we discussed movies we had recently seen. She's my age and was DROOLING over Jason Momoa in Justice League. :anim_40::anim_40::anim_40::anim_40: She went on and on and wondered if he had acted before. I calmly walked to my DVD collection and put in SGA season 2 episode 3 (Runner) and her jaw dropped. She said- "now I know why you loved this show!" :D

So be prepared for happy women everywhere Dec 21st. What a Christmas present!:SmileyLaughingTears::SmileyLaughingTears::SmileyLaughingTears::SmileyLaughingTears:

OMG, next thing we know you'll be littering this site with bad erotic Aquaman fanfic:

"My delicate and porcelain-like hands fluttered over his rough and scaly back as I swooned in his bulbously muscular arms/fins. My body shuddered with spasms of pleasure as I realized I would never look at eating a tuna fish sandwich the same way again!"

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
I really like Jason Momoa, but it is because he seems like a cool dude! I loved him in SGA, and I think he has the perfect dead on timing for the characters he plays. He did not bother me either way in GOT, because the character was mostly two dimensional but he was a shining star in the Justice League. He builds very believable rapport with other characters and makes it seem easy and natural.

I am looking forward to this movie! :popcorn:My daughter is too, but I can't speak for her true motives, TBH, I think it is a mix of both. :icon_cool: