10 star trek project that never saw the light of day.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Assignment Earth
Star Trek: The First Adventure
Planet of the Titans
Star Trek Phase II
Star Trek Academy
Star Trek: The First Adventure
Star Trek: Reboot The Universe
Star Trek: The Beginning
The Rikers In SpaceStar Trek: Federation
Star Trek: The Final Frontier

http://blastr.com/2011/06/10-unmade-star-trek-proje.php

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Some of those seemed pretty good.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Did anyone else catch this gem in the comments? The dude was wondering why his idea of ST:90210 didn't catch. :icon_lol:

David B on Jun 09, 2011 12:18 AM
What a load the Paramount/Star Trek people are. I pitched, a comprehensive pitch with a complete series bible, a TV series idea in one of my grad classes after the second year of the yawn-fest DS9: Star Trek: Star Fleet Academy - a cross between the original Trek (without all the techno-babble-crap of Next Generation, and 90210 that was unshackled from the Kirk/Spock/McCoy thing. In the pitch audience were several guests from Paramount development...

always a waist of time developing anything involving somebody else's property... Reply

Snark on Jun 09, 2011 01:47 AM
A "waist", eh? Maybe there's your clue as to why they didn't exactly leap up and punch the air for your idea.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Did anyone else catch this gem in the comments? The dude was wondering why his idea of ST:90210 didn't catch. :icon_lol:

I'm sure it was because Brad Wright had sewn up the rights to "Stargate 90210" by that point. ;)

YoshiKart64

Well Known GateFan
I'm sure it was because Brad Wright had sewn up the rights to "Stargate 90210" by that point. ;)

You know I was thinking yesterday, with Brad out of Stargate he actually represents a prime choice to do a Star Trek series. Imagine that Paramount is looking for someone with years of sci-fi TV experience, I think they would give him a look.

Not that I'd want him to, I just think it could happen.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
You know I was thinking yesterday, with Brad out of Stargate he actually represents a prime choice to do a Star Trek series. Imagine that Paramount is looking for someone with years of sci-fi TV experience, I think they would give him a look.

HEAVEN FORBID!!!!! :facepalm: methinks bradly needs a loooooong vacation from scifi...atleast until stargate:90210 is erased from the collective conciousness. :facepalm:

Mr. A

Super Moderator +

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! :psycho:

:icon_lol: