You can monitor the International Space Station cameras LIVE (and see their schedule)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I found this subdomain at NASA which is a very nice website which allows real time monitoring of cameras, consoles, and even the Gannt charts for projects scheduled to take place on the station. You can do all sorts of stuff here and keep tabs on the data being collected by our orbiting friends. At this link, you need to allow the video window at the top of the menu to load and you can see the Earth-facing ISS space station camera in real time. Other panels show you exact positions, orientation, gyroscopes, power consumption, etc. Very interesting. :)

http://spacestationlive.nasa.gov/timeline/

ISSlive.png

ISSlive2.png

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Now for the really important question: Is there an on-board shower cam that you can watch? :daniel_new004:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Now thats pretty cool . It's like watching the santa cam at xmass seeing where and what he's up to .

Me like

:) :) :)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Now for the really important question: Is there an on-board shower cam that you can watch? :daniel_new004:

Yah but all you'll be watching are people getting taller and a bunch of bone density reduction .
Question . When dressing in space which side do you decide to dress on when there's no gravity ?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Cool . It worked with an iPhone . I'm in space !!! Well watchin a camera in space anyway !!!

Neet

Oh that's cool! I didnt even think of doing it on my phone. :) It actually lays out pretty cool! So, out taxpayers of the various nations who paid for the station are getting at least something in return, huh :).

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I don't know if anyone uses this, but the new URL is at isslive.com now. Same information, different (private) website. You can still access all the console data live, and get position info.