X-Men First Class

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
There's a new trailer out for X-Men "First Class" (premiere June 3rd, 2011):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St1mHmzPj1o

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Wow, this actually looks kinda good if I could only understand chinese, wth man. So this is kind of an origin story?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
we (hubby, me, and snookie) have seen a ton of trailers for this show and are eager to see it. The more trailers I see the better it looks! :D anyone else going opening weekend.

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Working away again this weekend. I haven't had a day of since the beginning of April. Beginning to get a bit frazzled round the edges you know? My next day off I think we will take the kids to see something as a family, they have seen the grandparents more than us lately :(

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Long and busy summer so didn't get to see X-Men first class until last night (at home on dvd) and it was okay...I didn't like the guy playing Charles... not imposing enough an actor I guess. I did like the guy playing Erik...looks like a young Charlton Heston...the story line was okay...did like Raven/Mystique's relationship & backstory with Charles. LOVED Hank's transformation. Overall I would give it a B+...the special effects were fabulous and Kevin Bacon as evil was really good.