X-Files Season 11 Trailer

Discussion in 'Entertainment News & Gossip' started by heisenberg, Oct 10, 2017.

1. heisenberg

heisenberg Earl Grey Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chevron Atlantis

Chevron Atlantis GateFans Member

Scary Trailer, looks like it sticks to the original storyline.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. PussyGalore

PussyGalore No insecure women (or their beta cucks) please!

The season finale was pretty bad from what I recall. That said, this looks fairly intriguing. Gotta love "Cigarette Smoking Man" William B. Davis. He does a great job of playing devious and evil. (It looks like there's a flashback to when he was a young man too, which should be fun.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Gate_Boarder

Gate_Boarder Well Known GateFan

I see that "Mrs Peacock", Karin Konoval, will be making a return visit to the X - Files in the next few months. Hopefully it will be worth the wait after me, myself, and I, were slowly sandbagged in last years "Home" episode.

Unfortunately, I suspect that some of last year's writers are back, and yes, in my opinion, they couldn't even write for the 'dumb-waiter' in a Downton Abby murder mystery.

• Like Like x 2
  5. PussyGalore

PussyGalore No insecure women (or their beta cucks) please!

From what I recall the bad episodes mostly were written by Chris Carter, the creator of the show. The season finale he wrote was pretty bad.

6. Lord Ba'al

Lord Ba'al GateFans Member

Wow, there's even images of aliens in it this time!

Could be interesting. Have to wait and see.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gate_Boarder

Gate_Boarder Well Known GateFan

With "Missy Scully" leaving the series this year, I do hope that the writers are up to task on this one.

With Frank Spotnitz leaving the "High Castle" series I expected that he would rejoin with the other X-File people and bring some needed charm back to the series.