Windows 10: The cover has been blown. EVERYONE is aware of the spying now.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Ok so Win 10 just did a huge update on my PC yesterday and just wow ... My machine is fast as hell now.

Nice

;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Ok so Win 10 just did a huge update on my PC yesterday and just wow ... My machine is fast as hell now.

Nice

;)

What about Chrome?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
My windows 10 randomly crashes or the display drivers stop working as I get flashes on my screen. Oh yeah and Microsoft made windows 10 free on purpose. Now you got to enter in your phone number instead of passwords. Fuck that. I ain't giving microsoft my phone number. I don't want random calls from dodgy places.
https://www.howtogeek.com/fyi/microsoft-wants-to-kill-passwords-starting-with-windows-10/

ALSO, log in with only a local account, not the bullshit Microsoft account they want you to use. The way they hide the choice for local login is irritating too. And Cortana? You have to basically tie her up and lobotomize her or she will send everything you do back to Microsoft. Even your keystrokes! I have been making decent side cash securing Windows from....Microsoft!

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Also when micro scum does an update , it seems to turn cortana back on without any warning . Have to check again as my intel pc just did a recent update .