Why Star Trek Is Better Than Star Wars, According To George Takei

heisenberg

Earl Grey
star_trek_101377.jpg

My preference is Star Trek. Yes, science fiction, imaginative, great adventure, but Gene Roddenberry had another dimension. He had a vision of a future about what America…the global society could be. [His] genius came to flower in addressing contemporary issues and be able to present them as futuristic.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Why-...-Star-Wars-According-George-Takei-101377.html

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
please- it's only cause he wasn't in star wars! :P :laughing:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
i love both of them

to me, if they were a math equation the answer would be 'no solution'

just me though...

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
i love both of them

to me, if they were a math equation the answer would be 'no solution'

just me though...

If they were a math equation, one would actually be a solvable equation and the other would be a bunch of numbers, fractions and symbols made to look like intelligent math on a blackboard.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
If they were a math equation, one would actually be a solvable equation and the other would be a bunch of numbers, fractions and symbols made to look like intelligent math on a blackboard.

for me, math is not entertainment. just something I know how to do a bit of for school,and then for my job (surveyor). but it is still like, say, cutting your nails; you know how to do it, but it sure is not entertaining.

just watch the damned shows/movies and enjoy them for what they are without making forced comparisons. THEY ARE just entertainment after all