What did happen to these inventions?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
that may be

i just find it disturbing that he and others in this area of business/tech development seemingly are only making things that the 1% or so will be able to afford

he should be striving to make these things for everyone with a job to be able to afford

with his cars; Bill Maher bought one and was highly disappointment with it. He talked about it on his show a few yrs ago. All I could think was "poor you and F you for having the money to buy that thing to start with crying victim of a bad product"

I would be more impressed if for every high priced item he developed he developed a lower priced companion for more ppl to afford.

because what is the point of only making electric cars for the 1%? that will make very little impact on the environment. probably have a net negative impact actually as so few ppl will use even more fossil fuel generated energy to charge their cars.

Um, the middle class can afford a Tesla Model S. It costs about as much or less than a BMW 7-Series, Mercedes-Benz S-Class or Audi A8. And he heeded the Model S to be able to develop and produce the coming Model 3 which will cost AT LEAST half that. If you can afford an SUV or a Buick, you will be able to buy this: