What a find!!!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I spent today doing some shopping. (translation- I spent all day in bookstores :P) and found the find of the month for me...a Klingon Dictionary. It's a little paperback published in 1985 and is the "official Klingon Dictionary". How fun! it was worth the $2 I spent (i adore used bookstores) to have such a novelty. I also found two asimov short story collections I didn't have. Yes when I want to feel indulgent I cruise the city's used bookstores...the gems you can find are wonderful! :D:D

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I spent today doing some shopping. (translation- I spent all day in bookstores :P) and found the find of the month for me...a Klingon Dictionary. It's a little paperback published in 1985 and is the "official Klingon Dictionary". How fun! it was worth the $2 I spent (i adore used bookstores) to have such a novelty. I also found two asimov short story collections I didn't have. Yes when I want to feel indulgent I cruise the city's used bookstores...the gems you can find are wonderful! :D:D
The Klingon Language Institute (yes, it's real).

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Cool...that is now saved! ;) hubby has a coworker who is a fellow trekkie who mutters in klingon (he claims) under his breath! ;)