Weird Text Messaging ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tripler, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Tripler

Tripler Well Known GateFan

So I sent a text today to a friend today asking about my house thermostat as she has the same one . It was bringing the heat on to early for me . Like 45 mins before the time I had it set too and was driving me nuts . Anyway we figured it has a 1/2 preheat setting in the stat itself so I just moved all my settings forward by 1/2 hr or more .
    So with that little story out of the way now I will show you our back and forth texting ...
    I sent this text --- ( I have the same thermostat as you and this one is a prick to get right . I told it not to bring the heat on until 3pm yet it just brought the house up to 68 from 60 now ffs.
    Then she received this text instead --- ( We gonna use soft luggage? Cuz if we do we can drive wit de roof ofo 68 from 60 just now ffs )
    So my text today got mixed up with a text I sent her 3 months ago when we went to Maine in the C6 Corvette and I was asking to drive it with the roof off . Now how the hell did that text all of a sudden jump in with my text asking about my house thermostat ?
    Any ideas as to how this happened ?
    Yikes huh !

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  2. PussyGalore

PussyGalore No sloots!

You're stuck in a time loop! :icon_e_surprised:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Tripler

You nailed it ...
    ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tripler

Since I am stuck in a time loop I am going to start playing the lottery . Maybe I can get a Tesla Roadster in everyone's driveway for members here on the forum ...

:beckett_new049:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Lord Ba'al

Lord Ba'al GateFans Member

Do you by any chance use an iPhone?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tripler

Phone just did it again,,,...
    I think I know what is happening. She had not cleared a years worth of texts so I think her fone was full so to speak and it was flipping back and forth trying to make space for new messages . Guess no Tesla Roadster guys ,,, sorry ...

;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Tripler

No . I have the lg5 and hers is a lg4
    ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. PussyGalore

PussyGalore No sloots!

No time loop? Damn. :moody: Just think of all the wacky adventures you could have had while we tried to figure a way to free you from the loop.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1