Viral Vid

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
This Vid on Facebook is so cool I wanted to share. Who knew us Americans are not the only mutts out there.

Last edited:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
This Vid on Facebook is so cool I wanted to share. Who knew us Americans are not the only mutts out there.

i would love to do this dna testing on my wife and I

she is 100% korean-for at least a few gennies back. but i am think there must be something else in the mix from while ago

a lot of other koreans are shocked when they hear her speak korean as they think she is something else like mongolian or some central asian turkic type

and she is really tall. not for an american woman, but put her in a room with other korean women and she is above most of them at 5' 6 1/2 "

she does not have the prominent cheekbones that many koreans have either

personally-from t- he part of the country her family is historically from (traced by clan name and records)- I think there may either be some Indian DNA or some Dutch DNA mixed in to her line.

many indians-from the north of india, came to her part of korea about 800 yrs or so ago. they were the entourage--like a small city worth of ppl-who came with a low level princes that was married to a korean king

the dutch were more recent, 16th century I think. several shipwrecked crews sought out refuge on the Korean coast after being chased by Portuguese who were trying to defend their Japanese trading concessions

they were put up as honored guests, given land and wives, and were formed into their own villages and towns also near to her area of korea

our daughter is so tall because of mom that she is taller then me- i am a smidge over 6'!

I'd like to find out more specifics about our family-on my side, all i know is my bio mom's family; pretty much all german and french marriages back and forth. even a few lapsed amish in the tree (germans of course)

would be interesting to see what my bio father's-whom i nothing of-was made up of

just seems a bit silly to spend the money they are asking for though-maybe in the future...

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
are not the only mutts out there

yup--and I think we-americans and others who have a good mix going like Australians and Canadians--"wear" it well

an example (and lets face, a brazen opportunity to brag about my first grandchild!

she's a tall one too--just 19 months and she stands at 38" !

her paternal grandfather was 100% african american, her maternal grandmother-my wife- is korean, her paternal grandmother was irish and part creole from lousiana (afro american, french and Spanish i believe she was), and of course me, with the french-german (celtic, german, german that is :) ) with me

and we have her!

SUNP0020.JPG

SUNP0020.JPG

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Well I know for sure that I have French ,British and Ojibwe blood line in my dna structure . Could be a bit of silly bastard , joker and ADHD thrown in there also ...
;) ;) ;)