Universe Sightings

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Say it isn't so. I have a listing for CBS airing SGoo "Justice" tonight at 11:30. Followed by Atlantis. It's one thing to dump this SPoo dreck on the loser A Channel in Canada, but CBS?

Maybe it's just the local affiliate but I can't see taking out SGoo garbage to the big networks. I guess it's that bottom line stuff at work. They're probably offering this loser dirt-cheap before it's totally worthless. Like the DVDs.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Say it isn't so. I have a listing for CBS airing SGoo "Justice" tonight at 11:30. Followed by Atlantis. It's one thing to dump this SPoo dreck on the loser A Channel in Canada, but CBS?

Maybe it's just the local affiliate but I can't see taking out SGoo garbage to the big networks. I guess it's that bottom line stuff at work. They're probably offering this loser dirt-cheap before it's totally worthless. Like the DVDs.

It's local- here they are showing Inside Edition followed by Infomercials. :D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Must just be you SG-Rocks. I haven't seen anything promoting SGUseless since it last aired live.

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
No taste

I didn't stay up to verify it. That station is Buffalo NY so that may explain it. :puke: