Treadstone - Jason Bourne - Tv Series

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Too violent for me

Oh wow! This could be a great show! The whole Bourne thing could easily be made into a show and it could last for a very long time, even without the Bourne character. This is going to be great!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Yay! This might be up my alley. Loved the Bourne movies. If they do the show right, it'll be a winner.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
while searching what (legitimate > :piratebay:) streamer i could watch this on, i discovered that nbcuniversal is launching a streaming svc of its own next year
https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/nbcuniversal-streaming-service-details-1203108034/

ps- i hope classic cable and satellite dies real soon. i cant believe ppl still have it and do not even know about streaming-- they're real ppl - i run into them all the time

"streaming? roku? prime? whats that?"

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
while searching what (legitimate > :piratebay:) streamer i could watch this on, i discovered that nbcuniversal is launching a streaming svc of its own next year
https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/nbcuniversal-streaming-service-details-1203108034/

ps- i hope classic cable and satellite dies real soon. i cant believe ppl still have it and do not even know about streaming-- they're real ppl - i run into them all the time

"streaming? roku? prime? whats that?"

Luddites! They are the Amish of entertainment consumers. :) I cut the cable/satellite almost 10 years ago now.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
Luddites! They are the Amish of entertainment consumers. :) I cut the cable/satellite almost 10 years ago now.
Believe it or not satellite tv is quite a booming business here in Australia. Especially with Rupert Murdoch earning most of Australia's entertainment.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Believe it or not satellite tv is quite a booming business here in Australia. Especially with Rupert Murdoch earning most of Australia's entertainment.

Interesting. In the US, it is basically dead. The people who still have it represent a fraction of the original customer base.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Interesting. In the US, it is basically dead. The people who still have it represent a fraction of the original customer base.

yeah, and the bastards wont come and take down their dishes from the roof. this way, it still looks like they have more customers to passers by. a free and locally effective means of advertising

so i got to get someone (cant do the ladder thing with the fake hip) to go up, take them down and put some roof tar in the holes