Time After Time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rac80, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Rac80

Rac80 The Belle of the Ball

As a fan of the 1979 movie, Time After Time, I admit I am intrigued by the forthcoming Time After Time TV series.

The ordinal movie was well done and a lot of fun. Malcolm McDowell played an adorably naive & geeky HG Wells. David Warner was a chilling Ripper who felt "right at home" in the modern world. This has the opportunity to be great or it could all go horribly wrong! It premiers after Once Upon a Time on March 5th.

Is anyone else planning on giving this a try?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Overmind One

Overmind One GateFans Gatemaster Staff Member

A Time after Time series might just be good! I will look for a trailer when they put it into production.

3. Rac80

Rac80 The Belle of the Ball

It has the series premiere next sunday (after once)

• Like Like x 1
  4. yongjin02

yongjin02 Well Known GateFan

as long as they don't have a hero chasing the bad guy ad infinitude through the the varied grubby streets of varied grubby times--then it would be good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Gate_Boarder

Gate_Boarder Well Known GateFan

That was fast ... five and done.

I remembered the movie too fondly to give this show any of my expendable time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Overmind One

Overmind One GateFans Gatemaster Staff Member

That is the way it is with me and Star Trek. :) Just a few minutes to get some dots to connect, and if they don't, I am outta there. NuTrek lost me about 30 min into the 2009 movie. STID put it in the trash for me. Beyond just did not matter.