Threats of violence

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Personally I think Gateworld loses all credibility by the fact they mod every new user that signs up. You can't even post a comment without a mod having to approve. It's a clear sign of a website that's going to lose many of its visitors the moment SGU is cancelled.

Anyway I noticed that people are unfair towards this site, kinda funny in some ways that they're desperate enough to shift the blame over the fact no one likes the show.

Don't get me wrong just Gateworld, sorry Gayteworld and the PTB, more like the DTB(Douches that be) have no real proof besides hearsay and if someone did make a post implying what they said, 1 persons mad dellusions.

You only have to view the forum as a guest to see its pretty much a SGA/SG1 uncensored fans haven. Lol

First up, of course

:shepsalute::welcomewagon::welcomewagon::welcomewagon::shepsalute:
Welcome to the madhouse!!
(look, now it is 3 honest welcome wagons!)

I'll give GW SOME credit for trying to reel in the rampart SGU bias (not alot, but it's a start). What I don't get is the stubborn refusal to openly aknowledge this site over there, even TPTB aknowledge this site. It's really Spy vs Spy over there sometimes and it (imho) doesn't help them in the slightest.