Thor: Ragnarok

Discussion in 'Thor' started by Lord Ba'al, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Lord Ba'al

Lord Ba'al GateFans Member

Just went to see the new Thor movie in the theatre with the mrs. It was fun. Definitely worth the watch. Some pretty awesome scenes in there. Got some strange things to it too, like a large rock character with a high pitched voice, didn't really like that. Anyway overall it was good. Some surprise characters in there too, was quite nice. I would recommend it. Now let's see what other people think...

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/thor_ragnarok_2017/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3501632/

8.2/10 on IMDb
    93% critics / 90% audience on Rotten Tomatoes

Yep, seems about right.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  2. Tripler

Tripler Well Known GateFan

Taking my son to see it this weekend ... I also heard it was a fun movie ... Sounds good

;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Azaliarazor

Azaliarazor GateFans Member

This was a good movie, but I think I shall wait till more people have seen it to post too much about it. This is just because my discussion would revolve around plot points and I don't wish to spoil anybody's fun.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Overmind One

Overmind One GateFans Gatemaster Staff Member

5. Tripler

Could not go on the weekend but in the lineup now ...My son bugged me all day lol ... He is pumped ...
    ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tripler

Well what a hoot that was . Super silly and fun . I could not find a fault with any of the actors . Wow Kate Blanchett all in black is pretty hot hot hot even with all those dear antlers ...
    Yup . Enjoyed it . Interesting ending indeed ...
    ;)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Tripler

Did you guys catch the people in the stage play lol !!! I only caught one and IMDB helped with the rest lol ...
    :smiley-laughing021: :smiley-laughing021: :smiley-laughing021:
    Bravo

:daniel_new_anime021: :daniel_new_anime021: :daniel_new_anime021:

8. Azaliarazor

Azaliarazor GateFans Member

Yeah, that was pretty cool. Can't believe he did it in a way, but then again, he is a pretty cool dude with some cameos and guest starring roles in some other TV shows as well, I really loved him in Hours of Lies and 30 Rock.