This Friday Santuary is back

G

Graybrew1

Yeah, I thought it was a great episode too. Though I don't agree that the ending was lame, it sure opens the way for more stories to be told and Helen really had no other options available to get back to the future.

I don't know, I felt like it was a writer's cop-out. She takes a loooooong vacation. The point of it was that she has to be in seclusion to never react with anybody to not change the future. I don't see how that opens up more stories.

Oops, the edit was an error. Ignore.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
There wasn't any other way for her to get back to her time, and if she had interacted with people too much, there would have been even more changes to the timeline, which she was (understandably) unwilling to do.

Thus, I'm happy with how it ended up. :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
It really was the only way out - that or have Helen kill herself. This way she reappears in the future at the appropriate time, and has the benefit of time to rethink things. The events that transpired with Adam mean that Praxis will still be destroyed and it will be necessary to deal with the large numbers of abnormals introduced to the surface.

S

Stonelesscutter

It really was the only way out - that or have Helen kill herself. This way she reappears in the future at the appropriate time, and has the benefit of time to rethink things. The events that transpired with Adam mean that Praxis will still be destroyed and it will be necessary to deal with the large numbers of abnormals introduced to the surface.

How would Helen killing herself make her reappear in the future???

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member