The Truth about Hydrogen

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Didn't they already find the Higgs Boson a couple of years ago using the Large Hadron Collider?

Yes, they said that in 2012. But it evidently is not true since no empirical evidence can be produced for it. That is the very claim that turned me into CERN's enemy. The moment I was positive that CERN scientists and researchers chose to fabricate a promising new discovery to secure more funding. It was challenged in 2016:

https://www.wired.com/2016/08/sorry-folks-lhc-didnt-find-new-particle/

Thing is, the Standard Model in physics remains unchanged after more than 10 years of BILLIONS spent by CERN for "research", and their flagship instrument, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is not even the right tool. At least not to reach toward fusion energy. The most logical areas of research for fusion would be superheated plasma, and superconducting magnetic fields. You would need a highly reinforced reaction chamber to study the plasma, and some sort of method of applying and controlling strong magnetic fields to the plasma. That would be the basics. I don't know enough about physics to speculate on materials or which plasma or how to create the fields, but I do know that none of that is part of any supercollider structure like the LHC. You can't even re-purpose a ring collider. Most likely a spherical reaction chamber would be needed.