The Shannara Chronicles Review

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
LOl not going to happen, as I said earlier I stopped watching season one only to watch the finale and they couldn't even turn Amberle into a tree the right way! :P THHBBBT I'm done with them! :anim_17:

I could not finish Season 1 because I read the books after the thread started here and when I watched the show I was like, WTF?

LOL! I love it! Some ass clown "author" wrote a bogus account of why Spike TV burned off season 2 of this horrible show. He claimed it was due to giving the show "a more cinematic feel" and that Spike was "listening to fans". The comments section is great because right in the middle of the gushing comments this guy lays down some truth. It's too funny.

Matt Bosco
a month ago

LOL. "Listening to fans"? "More cinematic feel"? What utter nonsense. NO show does this. They're playing them back to back to burn them off. Ratings have dropped over 70% since the first season. The median age of a watcher is someone old enough to have read the books in the early 90s, and those people only watch to see how they'll ruin the books next. I was just search to see if this horrible show was cancelled yet and found this idiotic page.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/1...ason-2-why-were-getting-back-to-back-episode/