The Punisher

Discussion in 'Netflix Picks' started by Lord Ba'al, Sep 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Lord Ba'al

Lord Ba'al GateFans Member

So... a trailer for The Punisher was released not too long ago. An official release date is unknown but I've read on a website that it might be October 13th.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  2. PussyGalore

PussyGalore No insecure women (or their beta cucks) please!

I'll give this show a try, but I'm still seriously considering dropping Netflix streaming. If this show is good at least I'll be able to binge watch it before I drop the service.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. PussyGalore

PussyGalore No insecure women (or their beta cucks) please!

They pulled the panel from NYCC and are considering pushing back the release date of the show due to the Las Vegas massacre. Obviously gun violence plays a big part in this story hence the hesitation to go forward right now. Netflix is playing it close to the vest at this point. Speculation is that if the release is delayed the show will air starting sometime in November. We'll see I guess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Overmind One

Overmind One GateFans Gatemaster Staff Member

I dropped mine years ago. But each year I can get a 30 day trial for free. This one came and went and I did not buy back in. I am coming to the end of my Hulu Premium (no commercials) trial. I really like Hulu because it has fewer shows, but it has my FAVORITE shows. No Bollywood in there, no filler. Amazon Prime is still my goto because I have been ordering stuff, but I may drop it for Hulu. I will NOT keep both.

• Informative Informative x 1