THE MATRIX is going to have a 4th movie

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Good question! I hear that the first new Stargate will be a movie. Not for theaters, but for streaming. Then, a series. I understand that they want to retcon the origin story. Not sure about this, but it's what I have heard from certain people.

We will see. I hope they stream it on Netflix since I have a subscription for that. ;)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
It looks visually interesting. If however they do what some rumors suggest and make Trinity The One it is a fail.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
i going with its Mr Anderson's schizoaffective disorder. its been his MH condition all along that we have been watching playing out-- his periods of manic illusion in between doses of his antipsychotics= aka "the blue pill". Morpheus Choice represents his daily struggle with taking his meds or not

a supreme deflating it shall be! it seems that is what tptb's and studios are about now with movies- who can make the most underperforming and underwhelming movie, right? :)

i'll put down $10 now just for fun!

schizoaffective disorder- Symptoms may include delusions, hallucinations, depressed episodes, and manic periods of high energy.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
the more spec vids i watch on this, some with "insider" notes of doom, the more i think they should just cancel its release