The latest "big change" at SYFY--what was it?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Sharknado is insulting as shit. They are operating under the tongue-in-cheek adage of "It's so bad it's good!". But that only applies to works that are done in earnest. That's the whole point of the appeal of "so bad it's good". As a viewer you watch something that the producers sincerely tried to make good but failed miserably and it's in that failure that you find humor and entertainment.

roflbot.jpg

Agree on the quoted (serious) part of the post.
Funniest part: "Right now this chainsaw is doing a better acting job than I am". :jackanime14:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
well I still enjoy Comet tv...recently they showed an old 60's movie called Marooned! it was fun with gene hackman, james franciscus, and gregory peck! never bother with syfyllis any more. :P

well I still enjoy Comet tv...recently they showed an old 60's movie called Marooned! it was fun with gene hackman, james franciscus, and gregory peck! never bother with syfyllis any more. :P

Yes, Comet is a good channel. It has a lot of old, schlocky shows and movies that are fun to watch. I'm watching SG-1 right now on Comet. It's so much nicer than SyFy. And what's more, it's over the air, not a cable channel you have to pay for!