The "is this show still really on air,why?" Pathetic Walking Dead--S5

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
twd and its spin offs keep spinning in circles; 100 keeps advancing and re setting itself- progressing with new scenarios and settings

That is what keeps it fresh, IMO. I can continue to enjoy it. But The Walking Dead uses zombies as it's premise, and the reality is that all flesh on those bones would have COMPLETELY rotted away, and/or been eaten by maggots. Not a trace of flesh would remain after even a few months.

Last edited:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
No, the movie was just horrible. :) For me, it was the fact that I actually met Will Smith in person at my record store in 1986 when he was with Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince. He was just a hoodrat then. This is what he looked like:

View attachment 35371

In Gemini Man, he looked like this:

View attachment 35372

In that second pic, he looks more real than he did in the movie. The effects were awesome, but I was looking to see a movie in the new 120 HFR format. The ticket price was just not worth seeing THIS movie in that format, and I wanted my money back. Turns out it bombed anyway. :)

ok... but my MJ comment was in general per your MR GRUMPY outlook :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
ok... but my MJ comment was in general per your MR GRUMPY outlook :)

Yes, I am aware of my Mr Grumpy-ness. :) I took my break because of it. But I am going to turn that frustration into a YouTube video channel. ;)