The Flash (2014)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I've seen the first two episodes and like it okay.

It's amusing that they've brought in John Wesley Shipp, who played The Flash 20-odd years ago, to play Barry's father. I watched that Flash as well, and was disappointed when it was cancelled.

Looking forward to seeing more of the new The Flash.

PS: I've been having some fun discussions with John Wesley Shipp the past week or so via Facebook. Very nice guy, and I'm enjoying myself enormously.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I saw JWS in the premiere episode last week and I couldn't help wondering how many people out there made the connection. :encouragement:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I've seen the first two episodes and like it okay.

It's amusing that they've brought in John Wesley Shipp, who played The Flash 20-odd years ago, to play Barry's father. I watched that Flash as well, and was disappointed when it was cancelled.

Looking forward to seeing more of the new The Flash.

PS: I've been having some fun discussions with John Wesley Shipp the past week or so via Facebook. Very nice guy, and I'm enjoying myself enormously.

He was also Starbucks son in Battle Star Galactic . I forgot about him being the flash lol .

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
So long as it isn't a reimagined version called "The Flash-er".....

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Yes sadly . The scenes with the father in prison and the adopted father are really well done but outside that the storyline is a lot of relationship issues . Perhaps once where all up to speed on who wants to be with who they'll get into a better story line instead of the side liners like this last episode kept doing .

Last edited: