The End Is In Sight...

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I've got 11k words to go, then time to edit. At this point, it's looking like it'll hit publication either the first week of January or the first part of the second week.

Yes, I'm very excited about it.

:)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I've got 11k words to go, then time to edit. At this point, it's looking like it'll hit publication either the first week of January or the first part of the second week.

YAY! :joy:

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Editing shouldn't be TOO bad, because I have a habit of going through while I'm still writing and editing stuff, so a lot of that has been accomplished already. Plus, I have some friends with excellent spelling, grammar and idiot screw-up detection skills going over it as well.

Comes of being anal where that kind of thing is concerned. LOL

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Good job!

beer-toast.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

I CANT WAIT! :joy:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Awesome!

:thoranime12:

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Just a few more thousand words to go and I wake up with a freaking sinus headache. Messing with my middle ear, too, which isn't fun.

G

Graybrew1

Just a few more thousand words to go and I wake up with a freaking sinus headache. Messing with my middle ear, too, which isn't fun.

OH, I hate that. I had that problem a couple weeks back. Knocked me on my ass for days. :( Hope you feel better.