The Craft is getting a remake. Release date in 2017

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
This movie is one of my favorites from the 90s. :) Those of you who loved it need no explanation of why this is good news, but for those who have not seen the original The Craft, please watch. The movie version could go south if they overdo the story or the characters or even the effects, and take the fun vibe out of it.

the-craft.jpg

This is good news, but there have been so many derivative TV series and movies on this story, how will it stand out as being special for those who have never seen the original? Most recently, the series The Secret Circle is basically this same premise. That series got a single season, and was good but did not have legs.

I hope this is good!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
"I bind you Nancy from doing harm..."

anigif_enhanced-20150-1413396578-10.gif

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Nancy Downs is one of my all time favorite bad girls in film. :) She is so deliciously psychotic!

View attachment 31383

Yeah the actress does a great job of being creepy and manipulative and downright evil. She actually freaks me out a bit, that's how well she played the character.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yeah the actress does a great job of being creepy and manipulative and downright evil. She actually freaks me out a bit, that's how well she played the character.

Fairuza Balk is a witch (Wiccan) in real life too. :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan