THE BLACKLIST Season 3

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
S3

James Spader is still a great actor despite some slow spots this season--mainly pre-break in the fall

Since it returned for s3.5, it has been picking up

finished off (?) one set of enemies and working on a new set

Lizzie is still out in the dark about her role in it all

not a fan of network crime drama/ mystery,action shows, but Spader and the spt'g cast make this one pretty watchable

Always want to see Spader go flying through the destination end of "the gate" though!!!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
and
yes, I know, I know, it is really "fan boyish" of me, but....

is it just me, or does anyone else think these two actresses could pass for blood kin? :winking0052:

<<Megan Boone from BLACKLIST and Madison Davenport from DUSK TO DAWN THE SERIES -A freaking awesome show btw...imo :) >>>

images
220px-Madison_Davenport_%2820088965896%29.jpg

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Waiting for it, Blacklist certainly picked up from my initial assessment.
I still don't know if I would watch it if James was not in it, but he is just -so much- fun to watch. I liked him in Stargate, but I -loved- him in "The Practice" before he got his own show with Shatner in Boston Legal.
Now I think of it, Boston legal is the -only- non scifi or fantasy series I have on DVD............ :lol:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Well, Reddington, with the "director" no longer an obstacle, seems to be getting more and more psychotic

last ep-RED was toying with a potential victim and Dembe had to tell him to stop

that was interesting-Dembe nearly never speaks

and, thinking that Tom is still working deep undercover for someone, and perhaps has been the entire time(?) even below his cover of working for the Russians and Red...just a theory though

I hope more of you are taking the opportunity to enjoy one of the "gems" in the sea of network "muck" they call entertainmnet