The Avengers (2012) Trailer

heisenberg

Earl Grey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zatgnqdIefs

Looks pretty damn cool!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
LMAO! I agree...should be fun and interesting!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Looks pretty damn cool!

Um....did the Batman crew lend out the matte-black Catwoman suit? I used to watch the Avengers when it was a British show with Emma Peel and such...this movie has the same name, but WOW! Iron Man, Captain America.....this is gonna be a blockbuster! But the "only in theaters" thing they are trying is not gonna work for long. Prices are too high, gas is too expensive, and people arent making as much money anymore. I will DEFINITELY be seeing this movie, but not in theaters. :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Um....did the Batman crew lend out the matte-black Catwoman suit? I used to watch the Avengers when it was a British show with Emma Peel and such...this movie has the same name, but WOW! Iron Man, Captain America.....this is gonna be a blockbuster! But the "only in theaters" thing they are trying is not gonna work for long. Prices are too high, gas is too expensive, and people arent making as much money anymore. I will DEFINITELY be seeing this movie, but not in theaters. :)

I'm guessing you are not a "comic book" fan judging by that OM :P

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Shouldn't that smiley have actually been a wink? :icon_lol:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
If it's in 3d, I'll probably go watch it in theaters. I'm just hoping DC counters and coughs up a Justice League movie....but then again, Batman had the only decent movies from DC. Hmmm...

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
we saw "Captain America" at the cheapo (second-run) theater yesterday and enjoyed it more than we expected to. Still eagerly anticipating the Avengers. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Looks pretty damn cool!

I am soooo seeing this. I almost posted the same trailer as in the OP. Here is a different one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOrNdBpGMv8&feature=player_embedded#!

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
One line sold me on this

LOKI: I have an Army
IRONMAN: We have a Hulk

Nuff said :lol:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Just got back. It was lots and lots of fun.

Goodnight, everybody!

You saw this already? I am very VERY tempted to actually....gasp....PAY to see this film!

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Lots of fun. VERY funny throughout, but nothing inappropriate to the mood.

And I also love the "We have a Hulk" retort.

There were so many laugh out loud (and in some cases pound the seat-arm) moments, I can't wait to see it again.

Bluce Ree

All these reviews sound great but none of them answer my ultimate question.

Do they actually AVENGE anything/anyone? :(

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
All these reviews sound great but none of them answer my ultimate question.

Do they actually AVENGE anything/anyone? :(
Well...uh...yes, they do. I'm still sad.

And because of that, I am SO very glad they had a Hulk to help do the avenging.

That ended up being one of those seat-arm-pounding moments I mentioned earlier.

ETA: Be SURE to hang around till the very END of the credits. They have something midway through them, and then something else at the very end when the credits have finished rolling.

Bluce Ree

Well...uh...yes, they do. I'm still sad.

And because of that, I am SO very glad they had a Hulk to help do the avenging.

That ended up being one of those seat-arm-pounding moments I mentioned earlier.

Thank you!

Finally, a straight answer! :icon_lol:

I think I'll go see it now.