The 100 on CW

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
next season looks promising-hope it "don't go trope" though

Why a Prison Transport? There is WAAAAAY too much conflict and infighting on this show. It seems like they cannot get past the factions fighting each other. Prison ship means possibly new enemies. I am sick of the wars and enemies. They can do more towards civilization building from the rubble of the old world.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Why a Prison Transport? There is WAAAAAY too much conflict and infighting on this show. It seems like they cannot get past the factions fighting each other. Prison ship means possibly new enemies. I am sick of the wars and enemies. They can do more towards civilization building from the rubble of the old world.

well, maybe its not prisoners..perhaps that is why they showed a close up of the "prison ship" id and had clarke so apprehensive. all to build up for next season

and just who is that "little nightblood" girl? was clarke pregnant?

------
other "crazy" thoughts--you know how i get those---

it was never said that Earth did NOT have stations/colonies elsewhere like the moon or asteroids or mars
if so, we could always have someone come from there as well

here's to hoping they take a bit of influence from EXPANSE in this regard = human settlements off earth

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
well, maybe its not prisoners..perhaps that is why they showed a close up of the "prison ship" id and had clarke so apprehensive. all to build up for next season

It could have been docked to an orbiting prison, and who knows...Raven and the others might be on it. :)

and just who is that "little nightblood" girl? was clarke pregnant?

------
other "crazy" thoughts--you know how i get those---

I know, right? But that little girl was older than 6 years. Perhaps a survivor of Priamfyre (I hate the way they use the crazy spelling of this stuff). Kid appeal? In THIS show? Why?

it was never said that Earth did NOT have stations/colonies elsewhere like the moon or asteroids or mars
if so, we could always have someone come from there as well

I just not seeing that at all. There would be no reason to be spacing people or living on the Ark for years if any of that were in play. And they do not appear to have the technology to do that. The most advanced tech they have is Alie and her Commander module with it's tendrils that hook it up to the brain. That tech (including Alie) is not more than 50 years away.

here's to hoping they take a bit of influence from EXPANSE in this regard = human settlements off earth

I suppose anything is possible. More so, PLEEEEASE do not bring any aliens into this. :( PLEEEEASE no humanoid robots, or time travel or people gaining the ability for telekinesis or other magic.

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
If "Equis" or whatever is a real prison ship then they must of landed on the ring hoping there were things to rip - off. Which means there is a chance for Bellamy et all to make an easy entrance.

The girl looked too old to be six unless we are seeing a star-child, which means season 4 is off to a rocky start.

Now if she was just an imaginary friend that Clarke created with the remnants of a micro-chip then I can see some interesting happenings occur.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I suppose anything is possible. More so, PLEEEEASE do not bring any aliens into this. :( PLEEEEASE no humanoid robots, or time travel or people gaining the ability for telekinesis or other magic.

amen and hallelujah, "ditto" and roger that!!!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
i would like to see some kind of 'global' connection; see the crew get involved with ppl from outside their smallish 'east coast' digs

surely someone somewhere else have been surviving in some way to include the recent praimfaya

--and BTW-yes I agree some of the pidgin grounder speak is getting old, the 6 yrs spent locked up together in the bunker hopefully had some kind of flattening effect

and while i can figure out most of what is meant, just what is praimfaya supposed to be? i know what it means-the 'global fire' of nukes, and i get the 'faya' as fire part, what is the praim?

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
i would like to see some kind of 'global' connection; see the crew get involved with ppl from outside their smallish 'east coast' digs

and while i can figure out most of what is meant, just what is praimfaya supposed to be? i know what it means-the 'global fire' of nukes, and i get the 'faya' as fire part, what is the praim?

After watching LOST I don't do too much thunking about what this or that might mean.

One guess could be Prime Fire. There is a whole series of books so I am thinking all the readers must know what it all means.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
i was thinking that as well, but why would it be "prime"? most of the pidgin seems to have some sense to it. but whatev's

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
In parliamentary procedure "prime" usually denotes a first minister ... as in First or most important Fire. I doubt they are thinking primal fire but who knows.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
In parliamentary procedure "prime" usually denotes a first minister ... as in First or most important Fire. I doubt they are thinking primal fire but who knows.

or maybe 'first fire'? that is the first event that they recollect as being the start of their era?

be interesting to get our hands on some notes of the writer's meetings

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
It's PRIME FIRE. I was whining about how they spell everything so weird on comments for this show. The name of Clark's tribe is SKY CREW. But in print I see Skaicru. Same with TREE CREW spelled Tricru. I love that they are literally building a culture on this show as they go along.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
It's PRIME FIRE. I was whining about how they spell everything so weird on comments for this show. The name of Clark's tribe is SKY CREW. But in print I see Skaicru. Same with TREE CREW spelled Tricru. I love that they are literally building a culture on this show as they go along.

i know the mean prime, but in what meaning of that word?

i usually watch stuff with the subs on. es they spell tricru and skaicru that way, don't see how azgeda means 'ice nation'? maybe "az" is just a dialectal form of "ice" and "geda" is a place as in a place to 'get to' = 'geda'

but prime fire in the subs on amazon and other streamers is spelled "praimfaya"

----------------
glad they dumped the 'Ton dc' in the first season though-that was kind of silly given the terrain and all.

they also dumped most mutants as well, like the fire through the nostril breathing horses--yeah, it was in one shot in like s1 e3 or 4.